Friday 1st December at McLeans Island NEC in conjunction with Canterbury Championships
International Judge: Mrs Mary Seefried (AUS) National Judge: Mrs Sue Harris (NZL)
Format of the Competition
40 horses / ponies plus 5 reserves will be named across the 5 sections except that Dressage NZ reserves the right not to offer all 5 sections dependent on nominations received.
Nominations Close Date: 3rd October 2017 on Equestrian Entries. No nomination fee required
Acceptances and reserve list will be notified by 1st November.
1. EXCLUSIVELY YOURS YOUTH 12 -16 years (NZL Level 3/4)
FEI Children Team Competition Test ED 2016.
2. SENIOR I CLASS (NZL Level 3/4) Senior Riders only. FEI Children Individual Competition Test ED 2014 UPDATED 2016 Horses / ponies may not have any Level 5 or above pts at 3/10/17
3. HATTON & LILLY SENIOR II CLASS (NZL Level 5) Senior Riders only. FEI Junior Team Competition Test ED 2009 Updated 2017. Horses/ponies may not have 30 or more pts in Level 6 or above at 3/10/17
4. SYNCROFLEX PRIX ST GEORGES: ED 2017 Senior Riders only. Open to all Advanced Level horses, except that horses with more than 30 Level 7 or above pts at 3/10/17 may only be ridden by riders C7 or below
5. LIVAMOL INTERMEDIATE I: ED 2017 Senior Riders only. Open to all Advanced level horses except those with more than 30 Level 8pts or any Level 9 points at 3/10/17 may only be ridden by riders C7 or below.
All Fees will be payable within 5 days of acceptance notification (1st November). No prize money. Winners rugs, rosettes for all competitors. All Classes $150.00 per horse. Includes on site medics fee of $25. Camping and stabling fees additional and will be advised with selection notification. Payment and entry details will be co-ordinated with Canterbury Championships, details will be notified with selection notification