Becoming a Full Member with ESNZ is easy
Who needs to be a Full Member?
- Riders participating in ESNZ competitions/activity above Introductory
- Riders competing for NZL overseas
- Riders requiring FEI registration
- Riders selected for any ESNZ representative team, performance squad, clinic or camp
- Overseas riders wishing to compete in ESNZ competitions
- Listed Technical Officials (includes FEI Officials & Clean Sport testers)
- One owner of all ESNZ registered equines
- ESNZ Coaches
- All ESNZ office holders including Board, Discipline Boards, Sub-Committees, NEC Committees & Area Groups
- Members of ESNZ area groups/clubs (voting)
- All HoY participants in ESNZ disciplines
Membership Structure Table as at 1 August 2016
Guide to ESNZ - for New Members
First year Full Membership
If you have never been a Financial Member (Full, Senior, Senior Non, Senior Training or Junior) with Equestrian Sport New Zealand your first year of Full Membership will be free.
How do I become a Full Member?
To join ESNZ as a full member please fill in the Membership application form. Scan and email to email@example.com or post to PO Box 6146, Marion Square, Wellington, 6141.
Important things to note about your membership
Busy time: August - November are our busiest months of the year for registrations. Please ensure that you send in your applications to Equestrian Sports New Zealand at least 4 weeks prior to making your first competition entry. This way we can ensure the application has been processed and returned to you before the entry closing date. If an application is required within 48hours a $20 Urgent application fee will apply.
Renewal policy: ESNZ do have a three month back dating policy. To read this please click here
Membership Cards: No membership cards will be sent out unless requested – While stocks last.
Renewal Notices: A Renewal notice will be mailed out in the month prior to your registration/membership expiring.
Entry forms: A combined Equine/Rider entry form can be downloaded from your ESNZ portal log in.
Portal log in: Please contact ESNZ (firstname.lastname@example.org or 04 499 8994) for log in if required. Please click here for a portal user guide